Truth and transparency are dependent upon freedom of speech and the press, as well as freedom from influence by those who would seek to compromise those attributes.
Neither I, nor Leander Lookout, are affiliated with ANY:
- City of Leander candidate
- advocacy group
- individual donor, whether directly to a candidate or via a PAC or entity contributing to a PAC
- any Leander organization
All research and analysis is performed by me on my own initiative. All content and recommendations are my own and are published by me on my own initiative. I receive no funds or any form of compensation for this effort, and neither expect nor solicit any benefit in return from any individual or entity.
As a lifelong Texan, a 33 year resident of Williamson County, and a 27 year resident of Leander, I have grown weary of:
- outside special interests exploiting Leander residents and Texans with their influence;
- voters and policy-makers making uninformed decisions that have negatively impacted our city, county and state;
- low civics participation by residents, even life-long native Texans;
- the deficit our citizens, especially our youth, exhibit in knowledge of history and civil government.
It is for these reasons, and these reasons alone that I transferred select content from my pre-existing blog to the domain, LeanderLookout.com, and embarked on developing this site. If you have found this to be a factual, informative and beneficial resource, I encourage you to share with your family, friends, neighbors and acquaintances.
Our community and country benefits when more citizens are engaged and committed to truth and transparency.
Copyright © 2018 Don Stroud