Congratulations to David McDonald and Chris Czernek on their earning the trust of Leander voters to serve as stewards of the City of Leander.
Note: Leander city limits span across the Travis-Williamson county line. This requires the election authority for each county to manage voting and tabulation for votes cast by Leander voters residing in their respective counties.
leander lookout recommends the following candidates for the june 11th, 2022 leander city council run-off election
- Place 3 – David McDonald
- Place 5 – Chris Czernek
CANDIDATE EVALUATION BACKGROUND
SAMPLE BALLOT WITH RECOMMENDATIONS
Saturday, June 11, 2022 7:00AM – 7:00PM
- Williamson County Residents
Leander Public Library – 1011 S. Bagdad Rd
Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N Brushy St
- Travis County Residents
Whitestone Elementary – 2000 Crystal Falls Pkwy
- Will My Vote Count?
- Williamson County Elections (for sample ballot and polling locations)
- Travis County Elections
- Texas Secretary of State-Elections (upcoming elections and deadlines)
- City of Leander Secretary – Elections (for determining who is contributing to a particular candidate
- Texas Ethics Commission – Campaign Finance Reports (for identifying contributions a candidate has made to other candidates, campaigns, or political entities in Texas)
- Federal Elections Commission – Campaign Finance Reports (for identifying contributions a candidate has made to federal candidates, campaigns, or political entities)
Copyright © 2022 Don Stroud